Smart Dentin Grinder System (Motor only)
- Product Information
A novel procedure creating bone graft from freshly extracted teeth!
“The Smart Dentin Grinder” together with our newly developed clinical procedure, can now produce AUTOLOGOUS bone grafts in your own office within 30 minutes, following these 4 easy steps:
- Extracting the tooth & Cleaning debris
- Grinding the tooth with a specially designed grinder into particulate dentin
- Cleaning particulate dentin by a chemical cleanser, resulting in bacteria-free bone graft
- Grafting - The result is a particulate dentin 2 to 3 times the volume of the original root
- Creates lamellar bone at half the time of non-autologous graft. This means that:
- Place implants much faster
- Achieve stability faster
- Excellent Soft Tissue response
- Faster time for restoration completion
- Quickly fuses with bone around it
- Eliminates risk of disease transmission, inflammation and rejection due to:
- Autologous graft that the body recognizes as its own
- Contains growth factors
- Reduces malpractice risk for the doctor
- Reduces vertical compaction at site due to hard nature of the dentin - Aesthetics
- Resorbs very slow and over years to align with the bone’s natural replacement mechanism - Aesthetics
- Autologous graft is the ‘gold standard’ of the industry.
- Tooth = Bone
- Growth factors and BMPs
- Attraction of progenitor cells
- Bypass the inflammatory / bone destruction healing phase
- Research has been very favorable for over 30 years
- Autologous material is the ‘gold standard’
- Increases revenue for your practice from tooth extractions by more than 30%
- Easy to sell socket preservation procedure right after extraction to patients.
- Reduces the cost to the patient for grafting procedure
- Can guarantee results
- Many patients that would not otherwise go for Socket Preservation will accept the procedure if their own teeth are used.
- Patients will speak to their friends and relatives about this unique procedure that was done creating referrals and ‘free marketing’ for you.
- As a dentist you will be able to leverage this as a procedure that isn’t offered by every dentist positioning your practice as ‘state of the art’.
- Reduces the number of office visits between grafting and restoration. Major cost savings for the dentist.
- Reduces the cost of graft to approximately $50 for 1cc or more of the highest quality graft.
- Reduces/eliminates costs associated with complications due to rejection, re-grafting, inflammation, adverse reaction and disease transmission.
- Makes it easier and faster to explain and convince the patient.
- Potentially can reduce the amount of bone graft inventory that the dentist has to maintain.
WebdescriptionGrinding Chambers for Smart Dentin Grinder System
WebdescriptionSmart Dentin Grinder System Intro Kit
WebdescriptionSmart Dentin Grinder System Consumable Kit
WebdescriptionSmart Dentin Grinder System Cleanser Kit